"steve made me do it" 29 replies, 12005 views

Bitch_Tits
5/9/2005 8:36:00 AM
What the fuck is with this kid?
Steve
5/9/2005 8:37:00 AM
He's an annoying crybaby.
tRex
5/9/2005 8:39:00 AM
if he didnt lock my thread
none of it would have to happen

he just need sto apologize
MatchInTheGasTank
5/9/2005 8:42:00 AM
hes 15, you shouldn't expect anything less.
Bitch_Tits
5/9/2005 8:44:00 AM
Haha, I'd pay good money to see Roller beat this kid's ass.

Speaking of Roller, did he ever get that razor-spitting thing down?
Steve
5/9/2005 8:47:00 AM
Originally posted by:tRex

wahhhhh wahhhhh wahhhhhhhhhh

Candide
5/9/2005 8:49:00 AM
spamming is so damn gay
tRex
5/9/2005 8:49:00 AM
i fuck you in the ass
with giant tube steak
tRex
5/9/2005 8:50:00 AM
miss laura
5/9/2005 8:54:00 AM
Originally posted by:Candide

spamming is so damn gay

especially spamming someone who's tough enough to rip your damn face off.

this bitch needs to grow the fuck UP.
tRex
5/9/2005 8:58:00 AM
let the man handle his own bidness slut
Steve
5/9/2005 9:03:00 AM
You can't even handle your own business. You have to resort to being even more annoying than you usually are and flooding the board.
tRex
5/9/2005 9:04:00 AM
you made me
emofacial
5/9/2005 9:05:00 AM
moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
miss laura
5/9/2005 9:06:00 AM
jesus christ, enough with the kiddie porn. your girl has nice tits and all but her face is BUSTED.

and for the record, since the man happens to be my boyfriend, his "bidness" IS my business.

ask your "girlfriend" if she's happy. because with the way i get laid every night (with Steve, mind you), he's gotta be a waaaaaaaay better boyfriend than you'll ever be.

give it a rest. fucking whiner.
UndeniablyLu
5/9/2005 9:07:00 AM
what the shit is going on?
miss laura
5/9/2005 9:09:00 AM
Originally posted by:The Morning Dove

what the shit is going on?

trex thinks he's funny, when really he's just a little bitch who's begging for attention.

(and i just did something i promised i'd never do and mentionedmysexlifeontheboard...)
UndeniablyLu
5/9/2005 9:13:00 AM
I'm still confused...But then again, I don't really give a shit. I really should be doing me speech...Damn this board & its addictiveness.
tRex
5/9/2005 9:13:00 AM
Originally posted by:miss laura

Originally posted by:The Morning Dove

what the shit is going on?

trex thinks he's funny, when really he's just a little bitch who's begging for attention.

(and i just did something i promised i'd never do and mentionedmysexlifeontheboard...)

whats ur slutty ass have to do with my gf
youore dumb as me
tRex
5/9/2005 9:13:00 AM
Originally posted by:The Morning Dove

I'm still confused...But then again, I don't really give a shit. I really should be doing me speech...Damn this board & its addictiveness.

yo slut are you irish
if not dontb say me
DENNIS AND BURIED
5/9/2005 9:14:00 AM
steve is a cool dude in all,but for real the teddy bear taking a shower pic was great
UndeniablyLu
5/9/2005 9:17:00 AM
Originally posted by:tRex

Originally posted by:The Morning Dove

I'm still confused...But then again, I don't really give a shit. I really should be doing me speech...Damn this board & its addictiveness.

yo slut are you irish
if not dontb say me


what?
DENNIS AND BURIED
5/9/2005 9:21:00 AM
if only real bears cared that much about hygeine
miss laura
5/9/2005 9:23:00 AM
Originally posted by:WRENxxx

Originally posted by:miss laura

jesus christ, enough with the kiddie porn. your girl has nice tits and all but her face is BUSTED.

and for the record, since the man happens to be my boyfriend, his "bidness" IS my business.

ask your "girlfriend" if she's happy. because with the way i get laid every night (with Steve, mind you), he's gotta be a waaaaaaaay better boyfriend than you'll ever be.

give it a rest. fucking whiner.


steve is terrible in bed...who are you kidding?


aww wren, he's gotten better since you had him.

besides, that was one night. you can't judge him based on one night of drunken revelry!
tRex
5/9/2005 9:25:00 AM
Originally posted by:The Morning Dove

Originally posted by:tRex

Originally posted by:The Morning Dove

I'm still confused...But then again, I don't really give a shit. I really should be doing me speech...Damn this board & its addictiveness.

yo slut are you irish
if not dontb say me


what?

DOING ME SPEEEEECH
YOU DUMB FUKKIN CUNTBITCHWHORESLUTFAGGOTFUCKINGLESBIAN
miss laura
5/9/2005 9:28:00 AM
wow, and Morning Dove is the one who's supposed to be stupid? this kid can't even spell.

NICE LIFE