Bands you thought... 24 replies, 11834 views

Crucial Brutality
10/7/2007 2:53:00 PM
Were cool when you were younger but now make you sick...
1.Coal Chamber
2.Marilyn Manson
3.White Zombie
4.Urainum 253
5.Cradle Of Filth
6.KoRn
7.Nine Inch Nails
Yea I was a fucking hot topic poster boy..."Pulls trigger"
Eric Paradox
10/7/2007 2:57:00 PM
lol @ admitting this in 2 different forums

you suck
aboutleaving
10/7/2007 2:57:00 PM
Loads of crap but it doesn't bother me too much because a lot of music I listen to now I wouldn't have heard if I didn't get into those bands.
palealeisgreat
10/7/2007 3:12:00 PM
Originally posted by:Eric Paradox

lol @ admitting this in 2 different forums

you suck

palealeisgreat
10/7/2007 3:13:00 PM
I still like white zombie wtf, don't group them with the rest of those bands
TomorrowMan
10/7/2007 3:21:00 PM
Originally posted by:Eric Paradox

lol @ admitting this in 2 different forums

you suck

its his way of saying that he still listens to and likes these bands and wants people to affirm his taste in music.

also, i really like new Nine Inch Nails.
Crucial Brutality
10/7/2007 10:18:00 PM
Originally posted by:TomorrowMan

Originally posted by:Eric Paradox

lol @ admitting this in 2 different forums

you suck

its his way of saying that he still listens to and likes these bands and wants people to affirm his taste in music.

also, i really like new Nine Inch Nails.


Wow thanks for pointing that buddie how'd you know?
Crucial Brutality
10/7/2007 10:19:00 PM
Originally posted by:Eric Paradox


I suck my dads really fat nigger fucking dick.

hanszimmer
10/7/2007 10:20:00 PM
white zombie rules. fuck off.
JP22
10/7/2007 10:21:00 PM
Originally posted by: Eric Paradox

lol @ admitting this in 2 different forums

you suck

Hilarious
said the shotgun
10/8/2007 12:03:00 AM
mansons new album is great....
Eric Paradox
10/8/2007 12:06:00 AM
Originally posted by: Crucial Brutality

Originally posted by:Eric Paradox


I suck my dads really fat nigger fucking dick.



alright, mr. defensive
PoliceJon,PoliceRed
10/8/2007 12:19:00 AM
come on guys. only 7 more votes.
rockin raw
10/9/2007 4:53:00 PM
I heard Leo's new CD today and I was blown away. Their sound has no bullshit, strictly hard rock. The album was released today so I would suggest picking up a copy. They just got of tour with breaking benjamin and that tour was amazing.
RyanSchwenksville
10/9/2007 4:55:00 PM
Originally posted by:rockin raw

I heard Leo's new CD today and I was blown away. Their sound has no bullshit, strictly hard rock. The album was released today so I would suggest picking up a copy. They just got of tour with breaking benjamin and that tour was amazing.

i am going to fucking kill you
Carlo_HC
10/10/2007 5:02:00 PM
green day.
Sarcastic Existence
10/10/2007 5:12:00 PM
White Zombie and NIN always were and still are great.

And I can still enjoy Manson from time to time.
PoliceJon,PoliceRed
10/11/2007 2:01:00 PM
lol bump for u my friend
billy ray cyrus, MD
10/11/2007 2:47:00 PM
white zombie
gwar
avail
manson
wild like children
10/16/2007 6:00:00 PM
agree with person who started this thread completely
Carlo_HC
10/18/2007 8:12:00 AM
nofx
dontfearthegovt
11/4/2007 11:56:00 PM
mudvayne, slipknot, korn, limp bizkit, cradle of filth, coal chamber, orgy
Hooligans United
11/5/2007 12:01:00 AM
Originally posted by:Crucial Brutality

Were cool when you were younger but now make you sick...
1.Coal Chamber
2.Marilyn Manson
3.White Zombie
4.Urainum 253
5.Cradle Of Filth
6.KoRn
7.Nine Inch Nails
Yea I was a fucking hot topic poster boy..."Pulls trigger"

Bands I never liked when I was listenin to N.W.A
marmatt92
11/17/2007 3:58:00 PM
slipknot
Crucial Brutality
11/19/2007 11:03:00 PM
Originally posted by:PISS ON YOU!

Originally posted by:Crucial Brutality

Were cool when you were younger but now make you sick...
1.Coal Chamber
2.Marilyn Manson
3.White Zombie
4.Urainum 253
5.Cradle Of Filth
6.KoRn
7.Nine Inch Nails
Yea I was a fucking hot topic poster boy..."Pulls trigger"

Bands I never liked when I was listenin to N.W.A


Hahahahaha wanna be skin head listening to NWA funny.Not any better now you like Oi.