thisiswhyyourefat.com 26 replies, 18508 views

Mike.
3/7/2010 10:22:00 PM
dimebag i guess but some of this shit looks just plain wrong. would try a most of the food on here though.
Mike.
3/7/2010 10:23:00 PM


The Hickory Rancher

1/2 pound beef patty, muenster cheese, 7 pieces of maple bacon, sauteed onions and a housemade honey hickory BBQ sauce on a kaiser roll.
pahulkster
3/7/2010 10:27:00 PM
I would murder that burger in about three minutes right now
blackeyes
3/7/2010 10:28:00 PM
yea that burger looks fucking awesome
Mike.
3/7/2010 10:29:00 PM
i can across this and wanted to puke.



Picnic Popsicles

Bacon cheeseburger chunks, ketchup, mustard and onion frozen in strawberry KoolAid.
Erie Ed
3/7/2010 10:32:00 PM
Originally posted by: blackeyes

yea that burger looks fucking awesome

Aunt_Pee
3/7/2010 10:33:00 PM
thats fucking disgusting.

Originally posted by: Mike.

i can across this and wanted to puke.



Picnic Popsicles

Bacon cheeseburger chunks, ketchup, mustard and onion frozen in strawberry KoolAid.

kr!styn
3/7/2010 10:34:00 PM
hehe the turtle burgers are adorable!

blackeyes
3/7/2010 10:34:00 PM

apparently this is a blt
slutpunch
3/7/2010 10:36:00 PM
want!
kr!styn
3/7/2010 10:37:00 PM
and this sounds fucking fantastic

Ravioli stuffed with barbecued rib meat and mashed potatoes, sour cream, bacon and chives, all topped with melted cheddar, bacon, cheese sauce, green onions and shredded cheese.

Mike.
3/7/2010 10:37:00 PM
yea, i see nothing involving tomato or lettuce on that whatsoever. all i see is a trip to the e.r.
Mike.
3/7/2010 10:39:00 PM
i'll be destroying my insides with this tomorrow after work.



The Bodybag

Three hamburger patties, ham, salami, cappicola, pepperoni, provolone, american cheese, two eggs, french fries, coleslaw and hot sauce, on a whole loaf of italian bread.
slutpunch
3/7/2010 10:41:00 PM
where is this place at?
Erie Ed
3/7/2010 10:42:00 PM
Originally posted by: Mike.

i'll be destroying my insides with this tomorrow after work.



The Bodybag

Three hamburger patties, ham, salami, cappicola, pepperoni, provolone, american cheese, two eggs, french fries, coleslaw and hot sauce, on a whole loaf of italian bread.

Minus the coleslaw that looks amazing
Erie Ed
3/7/2010 10:48:00 PM
Now this looks amazing



The Fat Koko

Cheesesteak with mozzarella sticks and french fries on a roll.
Captain Ahab
3/7/2010 10:59:00 PM
Originally posted by: kr!styn

and this sounds fucking fantastic

Ravioli stuffed with barbecued rib meat and mashed potatoes, sour cream, bacon and chives, all topped with melted cheddar, bacon, cheese sauce, green onions and shredded cheese.


i just came
Mike.
3/7/2010 11:02:00 PM
Originally posted by: slutpunch

where is this place at?

it's just a site where you submit pictures of super unhealthy food. i guess it's kinda like a failblog or peopleofwalmart.com kind of site, only with awesome food.
slutpunch
3/7/2010 11:29:00 PM
Originally posted by: Mike.

Originally posted by: slutpunch

where is this place at?

it's just a site where you submit pictures of super unhealthy food. i guess it's kinda like a failblog or peopleofwalmart.com kind of site, only with awesome food.


booo i thought it was a place that served this stuff
Mike.
3/7/2010 11:37:00 PM
i wish, i'd be there everyday.
blackeyes
3/8/2010 12:21:00 AM


lol
blackeyes
3/8/2010 12:23:00 AM
El NiƱo

Ground beef, sauteed onions, sour cream, lettuce, tomato and cheddar cheese wrapped in a large pepperoni pizza, totaling three pounds.
AtWarWithAmeliaLOL
3/8/2010 4:54:00 PM
Do people seriously eat things like this?
sherman
3/8/2010 4:55:00 PM
Originally posted by: AtWarWithAmeliaLOL

Do people seriously eat things like this?

I have no idea but looking at some of it, it makes me feel queasy.
Billy Crystals
3/8/2010 4:55:00 PM
Originally posted by: AtWarWithAmeliaLOL

Do people seriously eat things like this?

No, they make them and then throw them away.
Aunt_Pee
3/8/2010 5:14:00 PM
Originally posted by: Billy Crystals

Originally posted by: AtWarWithAmeliaLOL

Do people seriously eat things like this?

No, they make them and then throw them away.

in my stomach.