Getting hit by cars 30 replies, 17234 views

ATWA
4/26/2010 10:08:00 AM
at least wait til the afternoon, not before my first class. lady pulled around a corner and nicked me with her bumper and broke her mirror off on my arm. i had the crossing signal. if i had been a foot behind where i was, i would have been creamed.
she never even apologized, just said that she "didn't see me". her insurance premium goes up today.
Dianana
4/26/2010 10:09:00 AM
Um....what a cunt.
I think I'd apologize 4 times in a row if I hit someone.
thisgirldesire
4/26/2010 10:11:00 AM
shit dude. you ok?
Davey.
4/26/2010 10:12:00 AM
i got hit by a car when i lived in spain. i ended up right on the bonnet of some spanish fella's car.
i just started laughing and walked off and the guy was nearly crying apologising over and over again.
i was on a zebra crossing at the time.
Digital_Satan
4/26/2010 10:13:00 AM
Originally posted by: Davey.

i was on a zebra crossing at the time.

your a zebra??
roch.the.cock
4/26/2010 10:13:00 AM
i got hit by an escalade on my bike riding to work one time. they hit my back tire, i went flying over the handlebars.

they just kept driving
ATWA
4/26/2010 10:14:00 AM
yeah im ok, i still went to class. it was like 2 blocks from the campus police station. they took me to student health and i got some nice meds. yowww
Davey.
4/26/2010 10:14:00 AM
Originally posted by: kanadian_killer

Originally posted by: Davey.

i was on a zebra crossing at the time.

your a zebra??


my a zebra?
Davey.
4/26/2010 10:15:00 AM
Originally posted by: roch.the.cock

i got hit by an escalade on my bike riding to work one time. they hit my back tire, i went flying over the handlebars.

they just kept driving


"they"

that was so racist.
brian.
4/26/2010 10:19:00 AM
i got hit by a car over a year ago and still havent gotten my payout
roch.the.cock
4/26/2010 10:20:00 AM
Originally posted by: Davey.

Originally posted by: roch.the.cock

i got hit by an escalade on my bike riding to work one time. they hit my back tire, i went flying over the handlebars.

they just kept driving


"they"

that was so racist.


i should have said "you people" kept driving
ATWA
4/26/2010 10:22:00 AM
my mom lives in SF and got mowed down crossing the street a couple years ago. let's just say CA law protects criminals. guy had nothing but an apartment in daly city and she never saw shit and still had to pay her own medical bills.
Digital_Satan
4/26/2010 10:26:00 AM
Originally posted by: Davey.

Originally posted by: kanadian_killer

Originally posted by: Davey.

i was on a zebra crossing at the time.

your a zebra??


my a zebra?

your a zebra?
Davey.
4/26/2010 10:27:00 AM
Originally posted by: kanadian_killer

Originally posted by: Davey.

Originally posted by: kanadian_killer

Originally posted by: Davey.

i was on a zebra crossing at the time.

your a zebra??


my a zebra?

your a zebra?


mine?
roch.the.cock
4/26/2010 10:31:00 AM
Originally posted by: Davey.

Originally posted by: kanadian_killer

Originally posted by: Davey.

Originally posted by: kanadian_killer

Originally posted by: Davey.

i was on a zebra crossing at the time.

your a zebra??


my a zebra?

your a zebra?


mine?

grammar fail
roch.the.cock
4/26/2010 10:31:00 AM
holy double post
WREN
4/26/2010 10:33:00 AM
My personal favorite "getting hit by a car" story was when I was about 5 or 6 I was hit by Jack & Jill.

I was on my grandmothers street riding my bike. I pulled out between two parked cars a little too far and the truck hit my front tire throwing me into the car to my right and then onto the ground. I had a few scratches and was more scared than anything. The driver came running out to check on me and was in full panic mode. I told him I was fine and when he realized I wasn't hurt he offered me 3 free ice creams of whatever kind I wanted. I'm sure it was a wrestling one, the thing with the gumball at the bottom, and a chaco-taco since they were the only things i ate when i was a kid.

I went to show my parents the glorious treats I received, for what I thought was no big deal. They freaked the fuck out and went looking for the Jack & Jill truck. They never found him. I didn't care. I got free fucking ice cream.
Digital_Satan
4/26/2010 10:34:00 AM
Originally posted by: roch.the.cock

Originally posted by: Davey.

Originally posted by: kanadian_killer

Originally posted by: Davey.

Originally posted by: kanadian_killer

Originally posted by: Davey.

i was on a zebra crossing at the time.

your a zebra??


my a zebra?

your a zebra?


mine?

grammar fail


i blame the government.
Dave B.
4/26/2010 2:28:00 PM
Dan Conner
4/26/2010 2:48:00 PM
Originally posted by: Dave B.


Brickhaus?
firebikesmullets
4/26/2010 3:50:00 PM
when i was 16 some lady t-boned me one night while i was riding my bike. it hurt pretty good, i took most of it on my shoulder and hip. honestly, i was more worried about my bike getting ran over. as soon as i got up and dragged my bike out from under her car, she hauled ass out of there.
eric lfd
4/26/2010 3:52:00 PM
no he was riding a zebra, crossing the street... ya fuckin dolts.
TP
4/26/2010 9:55:00 PM
Originally posted by: ATWA

my mom lives in SF and got mowed down crossing the street a couple years ago. let's just say CA law protects criminals. guy had nothing but an apartment in daly city and she never saw shit and still had to pay her own medical bills.

Note taken, watch out for cars.
TP
4/26/2010 9:57:00 PM
Originally posted by: WREN

My personal favorite "getting hit by a car" story was when I was about 5 or 6 I was hit by Jack & Jill.

I was on my grandmothers street riding my bike. I pulled out between two parked cars a little too far and the truck hit my front tire throwing me into the car to my right and then onto the ground. I had a few scratches and was more scared than anything. The driver came running out to check on me and was in full panic mode. I told him I was fine and when he realized I wasn't hurt he offered me 3 free ice creams of whatever kind I wanted. I'm sure it was a wrestling one, the thing with the gumball at the bottom, and a chaco-taco since they were the only things i ate when i was a kid.

I went to show my parents the glorious treats I received, for what I thought was no big deal. They freaked the fuck out and went looking for the Jack & Jill truck. They never found him. I didn't care. I got free fucking ice cream.

Note taken, make sure it is the ice cream man.
fartbox
4/26/2010 10:46:00 PM
That sucks dude. In South Philly people don't understand the concept of stopping at stop signs so I almost get hit by cars at least once a week.
Dan.
4/26/2010 11:16:00 PM
I feel, if you're an adult, and get hit by a car it is your fault for not walking causiously enough. This is barring some dude flying around a blind corner or something where you couldn't see them of course. But honestly, it's not hard to avoid getting hit by a car.