Does anyone still buy CDs? 40 replies, 65005 views

Steve
2/19/2011 5:58:00 PM
Because I'll be selling all of mine on eBay throughout the next few months.

I have some up now.

http://shop.ebay.com/sford528/m.html
..::localeye::..
2/19/2011 6:15:00 PM
haven't bought a CD in maybe 6-7 years
AtWarWithAmeliaLOL
2/19/2011 6:22:00 PM
Yes
ass nipples
2/19/2011 6:23:00 PM
abigail lol
yantastic
2/19/2011 9:32:00 PM
yep.
Brett Weir
2/19/2011 9:44:00 PM
I like to C Ds nuts in yo mouth oooooh
Mechanical Birds
2/19/2011 11:01:00 PM
Originally posted by: Kermit Butts

I like to C Ds nuts in yo mouth oooooh

Steve
3/30/2011 11:09:00 AM
Bump. A bunch of lots ending tonight
WREN
3/30/2011 11:12:00 AM
I buy CD's but not yours. LOLZ
ScrewFlanders
3/30/2011 11:31:00 AM
yeah ill buy them if its a local band or if ive been listening to them forever
cbrickhouse
3/30/2011 11:33:00 AM
Originally posted by: ..::localeye::..

haven't bought a CD in maybe 6-7 years

Steven Greathouse.
3/30/2011 11:57:00 AM
nah.
fucknpunch
3/30/2011 12:13:00 PM
Originally posted by: ScrewFlanders

yeah ill buy them if its a local band or if ive been listening to them forever

this
last band i purchased a cd from was Jealous Curve, before that i can't even remember when.
asking_for_it
3/30/2011 2:58:00 PM
i do to support the band. but i definitely check it out online first and if it isn't that great i don't bother. i enjoy having something tangible than just a buncha sounds on my ipod.
Lifetime74
3/30/2011 3:53:00 PM
Depends on the cd and if I am somewhere that has the cd at a decent price.
Dave B.
3/30/2011 4:07:00 PM
yes
Mr. Bill
3/30/2011 4:23:00 PM
Yes.

Originally posted by: asking_for_it

i enjoy having something tangible than just a buncha sounds on my ipod.

Corey
3/30/2011 4:26:00 PM
Originally posted by: Mr. Bill

Yes.

Originally posted by: asking_for_it

i enjoy having something tangible than just a buncha sounds on my ipod.

My last purchases were Prowler In The Yard and Black Masses.
Fungis
3/30/2011 6:19:00 PM
Of course!
Billy Crystals
3/30/2011 6:25:00 PM
CDs, vinyl, and cassettes.
Carlo_HC
3/31/2011 4:27:00 AM
Originally posted by: MeesterFungi

Of course!

Originally posted by: Billy Crystals

CDs, vinyl, and cassettes.

twangz
3/31/2011 6:33:00 AM
no im all mp3 now lol
Shostakovich
3/31/2011 3:07:00 PM
half of my new band looked at me like I had 3 heads when I said we should do vinyl
WREN
3/31/2011 3:09:00 PM
I fucking hate vinyl but it's popular now. You'd be stupid to not put something out on vinyl anymore.

I don't own a record player at the moment and seeing that it's much easier to pop a CD in, I'll still stick with the discs as my go-to source. Everything I have digitally, I own a real copy of it.
Dianana
3/31/2011 3:34:00 PM
We don't own a record player but we both have vinyl.
$teve grove
3/31/2011 4:30:00 PM
Originally posted by: ScrewFlanders

yeah ill buy them if its a local band or if ive been listening to them forever

Originally posted by: asking_for_it

i do to support the band. but i definitely check it out online first and if it isn't that great i don't bother. i enjoy having something tangible than just a buncha sounds on my ipod.