Wiz Khalifa-Rolling Papers 14 replies, 27600 views

Dave B.
3/22/2011 10:30:00 AM


click here for link
HippieHooligan
3/22/2011 12:00:00 PM
good looking out
Bashar al-Acab
3/22/2011 12:26:00 PM
just call it "wiz khalifa - hey white people, i smoke weed. buy my album!"
HippieHooligan
3/22/2011 2:04:00 PM
its meh at best
baconanddrugs
3/22/2011 2:10:00 PM
Originally posted by: Wesley F Gibson

just call it "wiz khalifa - hey white people, i smoke weed. buy my album!"

$teve grove
3/22/2011 4:39:00 PM
Originally posted by: WalterWhite

good looking out

pat burke
3/22/2011 10:32:00 PM
Originally posted by: Cumsley R Huskington

Originally posted by: Wesley F Gibson

just call it "wiz khalifa - hey white people, i smoke weed. buy my album!"

DemonWarlord
4/11/2011 8:00:00 PM
Originally posted by: Wesley F Gibson

just call it "wiz khalifa - hey white people, i smoke weed. buy my album!"

Bashar al-Acab
4/11/2011 9:11:00 PM
dont you ever fucking quote me again
Baby Cole is gay
4/11/2011 9:23:00 PM
I thought this was going to be about Wiz Whatever the fucks own brand of rolling papers. That'd be cool.
$teve grove
4/12/2011 10:11:00 AM
Originally posted by: Michael Chitwood

I thought this was going to be about Wiz Whatever the fucks own brand of rolling papers. That'd be cool.

hes got those.
Bashar al-Acab
4/12/2011 10:15:00 AM
wiz is a total pot snob in the videos ive seen, i wouldnt even want to smoke with him.
Dave B.
4/12/2011 10:46:00 AM
Originally posted by: Wesley F Gibson

wiz is a total pot snob in the videos ive seen, i wouldnt even want to smoke with him.


Bashar al-Acab
4/12/2011 10:53:00 AM
he doesnt even smoke blunts. hes a black guy that hates blunts. fuck him
Dave B.
4/12/2011 11:40:00 AM
I've never met a black person that didn't love smoking blunts